This massive 17,000 square foot building is unsurpassed in professional amenities and usable space for athletes who want superior training to enhance their game.
At the Performance Center, players will be training in the same professional setting as the South Bend Cubs; no other facility is as advanced and can make that claim. Our professional trainers will build customized plans for one-on-one lessons or group clinics.
- The entire arena is covered in Turfix® synthetic rollout turf to enhance play and to emulate conditions found on many high school and college campuses in the Midwest, including the University of Notre Dame and Western Michigan University.
- The arena boasts superior lighting levels so players will never lose sight of the ball. Good players know lighting is important in a training facility.
- A 2,500-square-foot observation deck overlooks the training area on one side and Four Winds Field on the other.
- We know exceptional food and drink is important to your overall experience. That’s why we offer a full concession stand to observers and athletes inside the Performance Center.
- The facility is open 7 days a week, even during home games. Drop-in players and visitors are always welcome.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 3pm – 9pm
Saturday 9am – 6pm
Sunday 12pm – 8pm
*Arrangements can be made for special times and events*
For all South Bend Cubs home games, the Performance Center will close 30 minutes before gates open. We will be closed to the public on all Sunday home games.
Game Day Hours of Operations
Monday – Thursday 3pm – 5:30pm
Friday 3pm – 5pm
Saturday 9am – 4:30pm
Special Hours of Operation
Due to special events, functions, and holidays; Performance Center Hours of Operations will be affected on the following dates & times:
Friday, April 13: CLOSED
Saturday, April 14: 10 am – 6 pm
Monday, May 28: ONLY OPEN FOR GAME
Saturday, June 2: 12 pm – 6 pm
Wednesday, July 4: CLOSED